Sunday, July 08, 2007

TAG I'M IT..................Sunny over at Sunny D Lite tagged me so I am playing along. Here are the rules from her site



"Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog post with their 7 things as well as these rules. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Remember to leave a comment for them letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog."



So here goes........



1) I can't look over bridges or high places because I get the sudden rush/ urge to jump off!!!!



2) I love Korean boys

3) I can't remember phone numbers if my life depended on it. To this day I still have to ask my best friend what hers is.


4) When I was on my fire fighters course in the military, I got a crazy idea to get my nipple pierced................SO I DID!!!!

5) I can't go a week without eating pizza

6) When I was a little girl I used to eat bugs of all sorts -- grasshoppers were my favourite

7) I have been on television before

Okay, so there you have it. But here's the catch. Some where in these 7 ramdom facts is a LIE. Can you guess which one is false?

Oh I tag anyone who reads this (simply because I am too lazy to message ppl).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

um....i have to go with the nipple peircing being a lie...it just doesnt sound like you unless theres a wild side that i havent seen haha!
-SUPER B man

Beloved said...

I know #2 is true and I'm hoping #4 is a lie because it sounds very painful, but I'm going to go with #6 (wasn't that the one about eating bugs?). Please tell me it isn't so!

Anonymous said...

Well I know for a fact that the nipple piercing is true :P

So I am going to go with #1....

~Marie~

Annie-Me said...

Okay.....I'm probably going to get this wrong. I know you love pizza, you have all numbers programed into your phone, you don't necessarily love all Korean boys....only the skinny pretty boy ones I think, um...I would take a guess that you did eat bugs when you were younger...cause I probably did too, you did have your nipple pierced...I'm gunna go with you've never been on TV...though like everyone else...I'm probably wrong right?

Why am I here??? said...

WOW!!!! Anne Marie..........you are right!!! And the correct answer is........I have never been on TV before!!!!!

I've eaten bugs (and I did last year when I went to Thailand). I painfully got my nipple pierced (one of those young and foolish moments), I often feel like jumping off high places. I don't remember my friends phone number and I certainly love pizza and Korean boys!!!!

So because you won, I will treat you to lunch.......how's that sound?

Annie-Me said...

Well you treated me to lunch yesterday and you got mine right.......cause it was too easy....I'm just trying to shock my mom.....so I guess that means we are even!

Why am I here??? said...

KEKE you're mean!!! Do you really want your mom to have a heart attack!!!!