Wednesday, June 06, 2007

FOR YOU MY LOVE...

I haven't been able to update my homepage for awhile because I have been working really hard on my studies.

Today we had a day off so I decided I was going to attempt to make my first video.......inspired by Amy who has already made 3. Well actually I am the queen of procrastination so this was the perfect activity to keep me away from my homework for a good couple of hours.

Considering that I am not very good with computers I think I did a pretty good job, plus it was a lot of fun. The whole time I was making it I had such a BIG SMILE on my face because I was thinking about all the good time with my lover.

The music in this song is composed and sung by a Korean -- he is dating my good friend Anne Marie and likes to sing for fun.........I think he's darn good.

Anyways, this post is for you BABE...........ENJOY!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had to live my life without you near me
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
And with you I see forever oh so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong
Our dreams are young and we both know
They"ll take us where we want to go
Hold me now, touch me now
I don"t want to live without you

Nothing"s gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now
how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I"ll never ask for more than your love
Nothing"s gonna change my love for you

You ought to know by now
how much I love you
You"ll on-ly change my whole life through
Nothing"s gonna change my love for you


If the road ahead is not so easy
Our love will lead a way for us
Like a guiding star
I"ll be there for you
if you should need me
You don"t have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I"ll help you see forever too
Hold me now, touch me now
I don"t want to live without you
Nothing"s gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now
how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I"ll never ask for more than your love
Nothing"s gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now
how much I love you
You"ll on-ly change my whole life through
Nothing"s gonna change my love for you

Nothing"s gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now
how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I"ll never ask for more than your love
Nothing"s gonna change my love for you
You ought to know by now
how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I"ll never ask for more than your love
Nothing"s gonna change my love for you

--gym guy--

Anonymous said...

WOW !! That was AMAZING !!
Your creative talents were certainly flowing on this blog.
Sung Hyun is a special guy for sure. This video is a perfect way to pay tribute to the special relationship you have with him. Wish you both the best, can't wait to see you in July. Love you

Momma Bear

Professor Amy-Michelle said...

Yo Jenn,

Great video! I envy you for falling in love with such a great man, wow! I'm happy that you are so head over heels for him!
And yes... that was a six-pack I saw. DAMN!!!!
You're a great girl for him and he's a great guy for you... it's a perfect real-life love story.

Glad to see you're back to posting... I missed ya!

Beloved said...

It's so good to read you again, Jenn and what an awesome video! I am definitely impressed. All the faces of Sung-Hyun--what an adorable!