Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Making the small things count........

Okay okay maybe I shouldn't be bragging BUT........... I have been in such a good mood lately. I am really really really enjoying my Korean course. It does suck thought because it does mean that I sacrifice my time with Sung Hyun to STUDY........and who likes to study on a Saturday afternoon when it's so beautiful outside????? Well actually I do.



Anyways, so today (Tuesday) after my class I stumbled home at about 10:30pm and discovered that my lover (remember this only means boyfriend, so don't freak out mom) had left me a little surprise in my apartment.



And here it is...............








So yah a t-shirt with a love letter.............that's it.............BUT I totally wasn't expecting it and it's these little gestures that mean the world to me.


So here's a tribute to HIM for making me feel so great and taking the time to make me SMILE...................I LOVE YOU SUNG HYUN!!! Infact, this post is a dedication to all the men out there who make an effort to ensure their loved ones know they are loved.

So here's my lover doing what he does best........................EATING!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Professor Amy-Michelle said...

Hey Jenn,

Wow... that's awesome! Your man is so sweet but what's also so sweet is that you dedicated that posting to him and all the super sweet men out there!

So thank you for your shout outs. I'll be sure to tell Pretty Boy that he's appreciated by more than just me.

Awesome!

Good to hear you're studying hard and have been quite disciplined. I think I played enough for the both of us so you just leave the playing to me... hehehe. Just joking.

Thanks for the funny comment on my tagboard!

Anonymous said...

How sweet.... wish all men were spontaneous like that. hehe
You are so blessed to have found Sung Hyun. Enjoy !!

Momma Bear

P.S. that ice cream cone is almost as big as SH

Beaker said...

I got an ice cream cone like that in Myeong Dong the other day, mmmmmmmmm