Wednesday, May 16, 2007

......last night!!!!!!

I was a little bummed out yesterday because I knew I wouldn't be able to see Sung Hyun for a week since I am busy everyday this week. I had a really exhasting day and I just wanted to come home and crash in his arms. When I called him he said that he was at home with his mom and didn't want to come to my place.

I was so disappointed.................

When I got to my apt. my light was on.................... but no one answered when I rang the bell!!!!

I unlocked my apt. only to be surprised with a late dinner (can you guess what it is?) and 5 roses. It was sooooooo DELICIOUS (and he even had the dishes done when I got there, big points in my book.....keke). I went to bed with the biggest SMILE on my face in the arms of someone who I am completely in love with. How much better can it be?



................it's chicken and shrimp incase anyone is wondering.............he wipped together some wicked sause with whatever I had in my fridge (pretty good for someone who has never cooked before).

3 comments:

Professor Amy-Michelle said...

Hey Jenn,
Your man is awesome! Gotta love a hopeless romantic man who does things like that! He's a keeper, for sure!
Looks like you too are still so in love and honestly, it's so awesome to read about it! You two have been together for how long now, 10 months? Wow! Congrats!
Looks like cupid definitely did a wicked job here....ㅋㅋㅋ

Professor Amy-Michelle said...

Can I tell you a secret?!
Today sucked and so when I was down in the slump, I re-read this posting on your homepage to remind myself that romance is still alive.
You don't know it but you really cheered up my day.
Thanks Jenn!

Why am I here??? said...

Sweet!!!! I'm glad to help you out......even when I don't realize it.

I so wish that we lived closer to each other so that we could hang out and chat it up. I am sure we have tons in common and could talk for quite sometime.

I can't wait to meet you again in person. We could at least start with msn. So when you get the chance, add me to your list.....
burtonite@hotmail.com

I hope you're having a blast with Pretty Boy......and congrats on your one month aniversary!!!!

;)