Friday, February 02, 2007

THINKING......

So random thoughts/ questions that I have been contemplating as of late:

a) What would it be like to live in North Korea????
b) Do I really genuinely like Korea food? Why am I so obsessed over Dominoes Pizza in Korea?
c) Totally love Cliniques Camosile coloured lip gloss.........WOW, looks great on me!!!!
d) hummm yoga class starts Tuesday......not too sure about this one
e) How important is it for me to act like a girlie-girl when I meet Sung Hyuns family??
f) Around the world ticket....................hummmm, maybe I should travel the world.
g) How much is my body going to hate me after I spend all day Sunday snowboarding?
h) How long will it take for me to wake up and become completely fluent in Korean?
i) Why do most Westerners, complain so much about Korea? Hint, hint but you are in their country now so it's about time you stop expecting them to follow Western ways of doing things. If that is what you were looking for then why did you come here in the first place................I think it's about time to leave!!!!
j) Ahhhhh I LOVE KOREA
k) To buy a dog or not................that is the question!!!
l) WOW, I spend way too much time on the internet, looking at blogs
m) Hey Charlie, you really think you can beat me on that Korean vocab test.............game's on.
n) "Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea, joy to you and me" dude that just popped up outta no where
o) Where are all the starts at night?
p) Damn it.....I asked for an advance at work. I thought I could pull through till pay day, but I buckled.
q) I really should start to read more (or shall I say read period).
r) My home is not complete........what's it missing???
s) Love or money............duh, LOVE!!!!
t) My hand phone takes better pictures than my camera.............ughhh
u) I really should save my legs
v) why didn't I make any newyears resolutions this year, uhhh it doesn't matter because I never follow them anyways
w) Why didn't I buy my mom a birthday present when I was in Canada so that I could have hid it for her and send her on a scavanger hunt to find it?
x) I love my new 'smile'
y) Selfish people suck..........and frankly I give them way to much energy!!!!
z) and yes, I really love my boyfriend, I can't stand when people ask me if I get annoyed when I speak to him in Korean or broken English (KONGLISH)............."yah I absolutely hate it, infact I might as well hate him too while I am at it, the only reason I stay with him is because I am a sucker for punishment" DO YOU REALLY THINK I AM THAT STUPID??? Obviously if it bothered me that much I would not be with him.......hello?

9 comments:

Christian Bjork said...

Wow, I'm sorry to hear you sounding so bitter towards myself and the other people at LCI. If you're talking about the comment I made, it wasn't meant to piss you off. I didn't even ask you if it annoyed you... I was suggesting speaking normal English to him, so he can improve his own English, and you don't have to speak in broken conversations, you know? I hope this was just a rant...

Why am I here??? said...

I know what you said was not intended to offend me..........AND........it didn't!!!!

I am not referring to you, so no hard feelings....haha

Beloved said...

God! Thank you for posting that about foreigners in Korea. I hope some of them are reading. It got to the point when I lived in Korea that I just couldn't hang out with about 90% of the foreign population. They'd congregate and just go on and on ad nauseum with negative things about Korea/Korean people. I just wanted to shout "GO HOME!" I know there are definitely things that are not easy to deal with when you're living in a foreign country, but you have to see everything as rooted in culture--not weird, crazy or wrong! Okay, I know I'm preaching to the choir here but hopefully someone else is reading!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love typos!!


o) Where are all the starts at night? - Umm not sure???

u) I really should save my legs - what are you saving up for Jen??

LMAO

Sorry, had to.

Marie

Anonymous said...

HAHA MARIE!!!!!!

really I did intend for the first one..........there is so much pollution here that I can't see the stars at night.

..........save my legs........what was I thinking.......so I guess you figured out that I wanted to shave my legs, which by the way I did today.....

Hehe,

Jennifer

Amy Teacher said...

Hey Jenn,

Funny post... you've been writing a lot and that's great. It's given me lots of things to think about and read while I'm here stuck in the "Great White North"..ha, ha, ha.

But what's this I hear about you shaving your legs? Girl...shave those bad boys...ha, ha, ha. I know, I know... it helps keep the socks up!

Anonymous said...

But Jen, where are the starTs at night exactly? ;)

-Marie again here to tease

Why am I here??? said...

oppsss. you got me twice

JENNA said...

Told you you would love your teeth! It was worth it, wasn't it? I will post all my Cuba pictures soon for your viewing pleasure!