Friday, February 09, 2007

My weekend........

It's Saturday and I woke up at 8:00am. I tossed and turned in my bed and could not fall back asleep. Tonight I will be going snowboarding with my friend PJ. We are heading out at 5:30 pm and going to be on the slops all night. Apparently we will be are coming back in the morning, so it's important for me to rest up as much as I can today.

On Sunday I was thinking of inviting Charlie over for some dinner. I keep telling him that I want to cook for him but we always just end up eating out everytime. There is some chicken in my freezer and I know how to make a kick ass alfredo sauce so maybe I can wip something together for tomorrow. He has already purchased tickets for Miss Potter (yes I know, but the English movie selection is kinda lacking in Seoul at the moment).

I have started to work on my Valentines Day project for my lover, which I almost forgot about, but thanks to Charlie I have just a week to get something ready. I already know what I will do, but I won't post anything about it just yet. So you will all have to hold tight to see what I have up my sleeve.

My Korean studies are lacking some serious motivation, along with my exercise routine. Both are kinda on a stand still for no apparent reason. What's my excuse??? Most definately laziness.

Beloved, my mom says thanks for the birthday wish. Jenna, I can't wait to see your pics from Cuba.

-- till next time.........

2 comments:

Cindee said...

Hey gurl, i need to e-mail you but i don't know which one your addy is on my list of contacts!! help me! thanks;o)

Beloved said...

Ha ha. Tell your mom she is most welcome. :o)