Sunday, December 17, 2006

FOOD FOOD AND MORE FOOD!!!!

Well it's that time of year to stuff your face full of Christmas goodies before making those weight-loss new years resolutions. And if there is one thing I am good at it's eating, so I have been doing just that. Here are a few pics of my lastest Christmas bash -- thanks to Sara who was a wonderful host.



A very, very fun drinking game



ohhhhh, what's inside????



.........the anticipation builds..............



The ulitimate Canadian workout -- Carmen Electra's STRIPTEASE aerobics. Wait till I blow all those Korean's away with this one. This could be interesting.......



Some highschool friends



We must really like getting our picture taken. Look at how photogenic us gals are


Sara (the host) posing with her fiance


ummmm food..............stuffing myself silly


......ummmm drinks...........

..........ummmm more drinks

awwwwww.......

Three beautiful glowing girls

Hey SUNG HYUN, there's one thing I forgot to tell you.............I have a baby....haha, let's hope this doesn't happen for awhile.

1 comment:

linzi said...

Hye Jennifer. Thanks for the comment. I look forward to checking out your blog. It's exciting that you are teaching in Korea.

~Lindsey