Sunday, November 05, 2006

WELOME BACK JEN AND BON VOYAGE KIM!!!!

In my last week of teaching in Korea I got a pleasant surprise in my email saying I was invited to a PARTY, in celebration of my return back to Canada. Also my friend Kim is leaving in about a week to London, England so we all got together to say good-bye to her before she left.

It was a spectacular event and was really special to me because I got to see my great friends. I shared some of my Korean adventures and gave away some traditional Korean goodies. I hope Kim will come back with stories to tell and a different culture to share with us.

The night was a blast -- as you can tell from the pictures!!!!

Here is Kim with her journal that I gave her so that she can write about her trip

The infamous Korean squat -- Good job Kim, you are a natural!!! Maybe you should be visiting Korea not England....hehe

Tanya and her boyfriend -- how cute!!!

Tracy with her goodie pack

Crystal -- the hostess of the party!!!!!

Nicole and ME :)

MORE PICTURES FROM THE PARTY TO COME..............STAY TUNED!!!!!

No comments: