Saturday, November 18, 2006

Time for an update

The Saskatchewan Roughriders lost their semi-final game and unfortunately did not make it into the GREY CUP. But, that certainly didn't stop us from cheering our hearts while we watched on the big screen.




My mom and I went to a local performance featuring some of the best singers Regina has to offer. We couldn't get any pictures inside, but my mom snapped a few while we were waiting to get in. I guess she shouldn't go into photography because she had to take about 5 pictures until she got a good one and then it turns out that my eyes were closed.

Here are the funky ladies in RED HATS -- I presume they belong to the Red Hat Society


So it wasn't too long since I have returned from Korea that I headed straight back to work. It's not all that bad, because I get to hang with some cool people, who are all interested in my experience abroad. The NAVY has been good to me. I learned the valuable skill of cooking. This past weekend I had to prepare for a cocktail party and I was in my element. My favourite thing to do is finger-foods. Take a look at the spread we put on...................looks tasty doesn't it???

Here is my creative meat, cheese and pickle tray -- presentation is key!!!

Everyone hard at work


The least favorite part of my job -- the dishes!!!!

2 comments:

Liz What? said...

Jen,

Your fashion is right on. I love this outfit. Wow I am so proud of you.

Jennipal -- doing it Korean style said...

SWEET THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!