Wednesday, September 20, 2006

SUPER SUNDAY -- Part 3

MOVIE & DINNER
After we finished with the 63 building, we decided to hit up Yongsan Station (part of the subway) and do some shopping. After prusing through some stores we happened to be there at the right time to catch an english flick. Now, since the selection is not vast we settled on United 93 (a movie about the 911 tragedy that happened in NewYork in 2001). The movie was just okay; it didn't have too much of a personal side to it like I had hoped, rather it focused more on depictiting the actual events.


After the movie both of us were hungry so we opted for some sushi. It was a first time for the both of us. The atmosphere was really neat and I enjoyed watching all the little food dishes being passed along the conveyor. I think that was more fun than actually eating the food!!


Here we are all nice and happy before we start

The low down -- so basically you just take the plates that look appealing to you and you pay by the color reference. All of the plates are color coded so it is easy to keep track of how much you are spending

This happy chef was trying so hard to talk with me in english. You could tell that he was nervous to speak, but excited at the same to to actually talk with a foreigner. Our conversation first started because he called me gorgea .........................jorjus............................ gurues..........gorjus............WHAT?*!!?% Finally he said 'you are beautiful', which is when it occured to me that he was trying to say 'gorgeous'.........haha only in Korea

Here's a look at some of the yummy food we got to sample:



This fish that Sung Hyun is eating is supposed to increase male stamina -- he ate two ;)

The end result -- Ta-da!!!!!!

WHAT $50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess it was harder to keep track of how much we spent. As you can see we kinda went wild.

After dinner we walked around for a bit and stopped to listen to a live band that was playing outside for a while. We snapped a few pictures of us at a waterfall, but for some reason I was unable to upload them. After a busy day we headed back to my place on the scooter to RELAX!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures, makes me so jealous!! And I want some sushi!! I love sushi....hmmm will have to get some next time in the city *shakes head* anyways, I digress.....

So did you really go back to relax, or did you see if that stamina sushi really worked? *wink wink nudge nudge*

-Marie-

Jennipal -- doing it Korean style said...

...well actually.....haha......you make me laugh!!! Sushi date in 6 weeks and counting girl. See you then ;)