Saturday, August 26, 2006

FUN FUN FUN.....in the SUN

Jennifer: hey guys wanna head to the pool today for a bit to get some sun
Everyone: sweet, that sounds like fun, I'll be ready in 1/2 hour
1/2 hour later
Liz: hey Jen I was looking for the sunscreen for you but couldn't find it
Jennifer: sunscreen??? I just got back from Thailand, I don't think I will need it.......plus Seoul is always so polluted that you rarely see blue skies and sun
1 hours later
Jennifer: hey check out the sky.......it's blue (I think this is the second time since I have been in Korea that the sky looks so clear)
3 hours later
Jennifer: hey it's kinda hot our here............
5 hours later
Jennifer: holy shit, my body is on FIRE!!!!!!!!

3 days later

Jennifer: hey guys, check out these huge water blisters forming ALL OVER MY FRICKIN BODY

One week later

Jennifer: hey guys wanna head to the pool again

Everyone: THAT'S PROBALY NOT A GOOD IDEA JEN!!!!!!

LESSON LEARNED: Sunburns suck!!!!!!

2 comments:

T. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
T. said...

See! you have to wear sunscreen no matter where you are in the world. Its global warmin I'm tellin ya. Ha who took the half naked pic of you, jen? ;)