Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bungee Jumping


Yup, just when I thought the weekend was over, we decided to bungee before we left. Neither Sung Hyun of myself had done it before, so both of us were shiting our pants beforehand. It was such an exhilaration standing on the top of the platform waiting for our big dive. I wanted to go first because I think if saw my bf go then I would be too freaked out. When I jumped, immediately my stomach rushed to my head and I lost my breath............it was the weirdest feeling because it felt so wrong and by body was in a state of complete SHOCK!!!!!!!!!! When I arrived at the bottom, some guy pulled me into the boat (since you jump over water) and that happened to be the only picture they got of me. For about 30 minutes after the jump both of us were just walking around in a daze because our adrenaline was working overtime. Wow, that was the icing on the cake to the most perfect weekend that I could ask for.

Would I do it again?????????? HELL YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Look Ma, I did it!!!!!

No comments: