Thursday, June 15, 2006

Rewind back to winter



Okay I got a little ahead of myself. When I was rifling through some pictures that I had stored on my computer I came some ones that I forgot to post. This past winter I took up snowboarding. One of the teachers at my school was a ski/snowboard instructor for four years so he spent a day with Liz and myself showing us what he knew. We were immediately addicted and basically we went every weekend until it started to melt. I ended up meeting a Korean guy on the slopes and it turns out he lived just a 1/2 block from my apartment in Seoul. He took Liz and I snowboarding the next weekend and I ended up hanging out with him quite a bit. Turned out to be a really nice guy. He started to really like me and ended up dumping his serious girlfriend so that he could date me. He would write me love letters and leave them in my mailbox. Unfortunately, his english was limited so he was not able to express fully what he felt. One letter said that he was going to tell my mom that he was going to marry me.................ahhhhhh, I don't think so. Anyways, he was way too into me and wanted a serious relationship. I didn't think it was fair of me to lead him on so I told him that he should go back to his girlfriend -- and that he did!!!!

1 comment:

Alexis_the Viking said...

Snow boarding is so fun!! I only got out once this winter but it was a blast for sure.......