Monday, June 05, 2006

Better late than never ............ right???


Okay, okay so it took me 9 months to get my butt in gear and finally start plotting my Korean adventures. But if any of you know me well enough then this does not come as a surprise, since I am the master procrastinator. Since I have been in Korea I have had some interesting stories and experiences (things that I will never forget). I have made a point of saving the brochures and pamphlets of the events that I attend. I have even gone as far as purchasing a journal, in an attempt to help articulate my life here. As it stands, it is still sitting in its original place (exactly where I left it -- untouched of course).

This website is my attempt to facilitate your understanding of what I experience here; basically it will contextualize my life. I am writing this not only for myself but for my friends and family, so I want you (the viewer) to give me some input. I will do my best to provide a comprehensive view of this culture -- its food, its customs, its people (from what I have observed). But more importantly this will be a personal exploration of my daily life in this wonderful place I call 'home'. ENJOY!!!!

No comments: